To obtain a Master’s degree students have to study for 2 years, in order to acquire profound knowledge and skills in basic and special disciplines. At the end of the course students defend a Master’s thesis. Those awarded with a Master’s degree have the privilege of applying for a PhD.
- 15.04.05 - Design-technological support of engineering production;
- 20.04.01 - Technospheric Safety;
- 27.04.01 - Standardization and Metrology;
- 15.04.04 - Automation of technological processes and production;
- 02.04.02 - Quality control;
- 09.04.01 - Computer Science and Engineering;
- 38.04.02 - Management.