1. Foreigners and stateless persons who have entered Russia to study, upon arrival at the point specified in the visa or a direction for study (for those who enjoy the right of visa-free checkout) should within 24 hours submit their documents tothe administration of the educational institution for registration of the right of residence in Russia.
2. Foreigners and temporarily residing in the Russian Federation are required to have a policy ofmedical insurance. This document shall ensure the provision and financing of services in the event of an accident, a sudden illness, and transportation (repatriation) to their native land.
If foreigners make insurance outside of the Russian Federation, they will require proving that the insurance company that issue the policy, cooperating with Russian insurance companies or have another form of assistance to citizens on the above direction of the place of study.
3. Foreigners who have a period of study at the university expires national documents (passport or other, replacing them), shouldin time, not less than 15 days prior to the expiration of the period to extend or replace them and to give to the university administration to make changes to the documents .
For the renewal of registration of the foreign national documents, foreigners represent them to the university administration (high school) before a month it expires.
4. If you lose your passport or other equivalent document foreign student should immediately inform the university administration and the Embassy of their country in Russia. When a foreign student gets a new passport, he should be obliged to present it during the day to process registration.
5. If necessary, go abroad (home during the holidays, for family circumstances or at the end of study) foreigners must apply to the administration of the University (high school) for a visa. Term of the visa 15 days. On his return to Russia, they have to pass within a day used the visa administration.
6. When leaving the cities and regions of Russia, open to foreigners, it is necessary to issue a travel permit. Such a permit is issued in the form of a Notice, indicating the name of the item, route to it, time and address of residence at this point.
7. Departure of the foreign students to the native land, to cities and regions of Russia is allowed only during the holidays.
8. Trips during study hours for valid reasons are carried out only in the presence of official supporting documents.
9. After graduation or expulsion of foreigners,they should leave the Russian Federation within the prescribed period of the administrationof the educational institution (two weeks).
10. Violation listed in these memo rules of registration, accommodation and travel entails administrative liability in the form of a warning, a fine from 500 to 1000 rubles, the expulsion from Russia or criminal liability under the laws of the Russian Federation.
11. Foreign citizens, who have the status of University students, are forbidden to engage in commercial activities or employment.
Дата последнего изменения: 14 мая 2015