1) When entering the territory of Russia every foreigner is required to fill in a migration card and keep it with you during your entire stay in the Russian Federation.
2) Upon arrival to the place of study, you must immediately register with the migration service.
To do this:
- First-year students from the CIS to the next day after arrival (if not the output and Public Holiday) to come to the department of foreign travel, visas and registration (address must be confirmed with the dean of international education organization) with your passport and migration card for the preparation and subsequent delivery of documents to the Service for migration registration for a period of 90 days;
Students are given a coupon for migration registration;
- Senior students may be registered for up to 1 year, if, within 2 days after his arrival, together with your passport and migration card, a letter from the educational part of the faculty and a copy of the agreement certified by the educational part of the faculty ( if they are studying on a fee(contractual) basis).
3) For a prolongation of the migratory account for 15-20 days before the end come to the Department of international travel, visas and registration) and submit following documents: passport, ticket registration, migration card, a letter from the educational part of the faculty (or, for first-year students - the extract from the order of enrollment) and a copy of the agreement certified by the educational part of the faculty (if they are studying on a fee (contractual) basis).
4) Primary registration up to 90 days is free of charge for 3-4 days: extension of migration control is made within 7 working days after submission of the documents;
5) In case of departure outside of the Russian Federation, after returning to the territory of Russia desired to come into the Department of international travel, visas and registration the next day with a new passport and migration card to resume migration registration (days / hours must be clarified with the staff of the international Dean of educational organizations).
For violation of the rules for foreign migration control Russian legislation provides for fines of up to 7 thousand rubles, and expulsion from the territory of the Russian Federation on the court.
Дата последнего изменения: 14 мая 2015