Moscow State University of Technology “STANKIN“ (Moscow, Russia) is the partner of Zielona Gora University (Poland) under the program of the European Union in the sphere of Erasmus + education.
The program is aimed at increasing student and professor mobility with the purpose of improving the quality of education, training methods and preparation of highly qualified specialists with international experience.
All activities are financed by Erasmus + Programme during 2017-2018 period.
2017/2018 academic year.
We are pleased to announce contest among four years studying bachelors in the Erasmus+ program.
Conditions of participation in the contest:
1. Rating 40 and above
2. Knowledge of English at a level B1 and above
3. Presence of the international passport with validity not earlier than January 2018.
1. Rating value
2 Level of language knowledge
3. Social activity
4. Participation in conferences
5. Absence of disciplinary sanctions
1. Vice-rector of educational activities, prof. Y.Y. Elenaeva is the chairman of the commission.
2. Deputy director of the unified dean's office, V.B. Nosovitsky-member of the commission
3. Head of the department "engineering ecology and safety of life" - member of the commission professor L.E. Schwarzburg.
Applications are to be submitted prior to November 24, 2017.
Competition Commission should summarize the results of the competition no later than November 27, 2016.
All information concerning the competition you can get from
Department of Engineering Ecology and Life Safety
Head of Department, Professor, D.Eng.Sc., L. Shvartsburg
(lecture room 320, tel. 8 (499)972-94-83)