SEC – is the basic organization of the technological direction “General machine –building technologies”, FTP “National Technological Base” in 2007 – 2011, developer of the subprogram “Russian machine tool and small tool industry development” for 2011 – 2016 years to the Federal Program “National Technological Base”, executor of major R & D projects, developer of analytical materials.
Presently SEC MSTU "STANKIN" productively cooperates with foreign partners and regional clusters of machine tool technologies in the frame of memorandums of mutual understanding and cooperation which MSTU signed with such organizations as:
1. Association of Italian manufacturers of machines, robotics and automation systems. (Association UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE);
2. The Fraunhofer Society(Germany);
3. AO "National company "Kazakhstan engineering" (The Republic of Kazakhstan);
4. Gildemeister Beteiligungen GmbH (Germany);
5. TOS VARNSDORF a.s. (Czech Republic).